Got a product or service that is relevant to English-speaking foreigners in Madrid? Then ¡Vaya Madrid! is the place to advertise it.
- Nearly all of our readers are in Madrid
- Male 33%; Female 67% with the majority in the 25-34 age range(according to recent Facebook Insights data)
Facebook Page Insights August 2013
- Banners: A 300×250 ad unit that appears above the fold on every page may be purchased by CPM, the week or a month buyout.
- Sponsored Articles: Sometimes you need something more than just an advertising buy. Our in-house writing crew can handle your article from ideation to execution. Your sponsored article will appear under a “Sponsored Article” category and be displayed alongside the other regular articles in our editorial workflow.
- Prize Sponsorships: ¡Vaya Madrid! runs regular contest giveaways relating to a recently published article such as The Ultimate Tour Guide Sweepstakes and Pyme People Sweepstakes.
- Text Links: A minimalist hyper-linked ad string that appears on every article before the comments section may be purchased by CPM, the week or month buyout.
- Custom: We’re also open to hearing any custom ideas or suggestions you might have.
- Each article has built in sharing options for a variety of social media outlets like Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, StumbleUpon and more.
- After publishing, articles are shared on our social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ at the optimal time for viewing, according to our data.
No banner ad? No problem. We can get you ad-ready with a custom creative for 20€. Just send us some of your raw assets and we’ll take care of the rest.
A friendly note about submitted banner ads for use on ¡Vaya Madrid!: They must look nice. We reserve the right to reject ads that uglify our site. Really.